accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: History of the contrib dirs in the accumulo project?
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 22:00:08 GMT
I've been operating under the assumption that code that enables
interoperability with other projects (especially if they create
requirements for additional dependencies that aren't necessary for the
operation of Accumulo, but also if they increase the build time
significantly but only be expected to benefit a small subset of users)
go in contrib.

I don't know if that's the consensus or reasonable to assume, but
that's where my thinking is at.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii