accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: SVN to GIt INFRA ticket submitted
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:42:10 GMT
I diffed all of the other branches and everything except for ACCUMULO-1000
is ok.

To make diffing easy I found that using svn export and deleting all empty
dirs minimizes the diff to just the .git file.   You have to delete empty
dir multiple times, because if deleting an empty dir makes the parent empty
then the parent needs to be deleted.