accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sreejith Ramakrishnan <sreejith.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:34:51 GMT
Hey,

I have an idea to tackle this Jira. I've read the dapper paper and
currently examining the work done in thrift. Shall I make a detailed post
here?

I'm part of the ICFOSS Joint Mentoring Programme. So if someone can please
be my mentor, I'll be happy to work with you :)

[1] http://community.apache.org/mentoringprogramme-icfoss-pilot.html

Thank you,
Sreejith R