accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quoted visibility equality?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:34:48 GMT
They are different.  But this has always been the case:

$ ./bin/accumulo shell --fake -u root -p ''

Shell - Apache Accumulo Interactive Shell
-
- version: 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT
- instance name: fake
- instance id: mock-instance-id
-
- type 'help' for a list of available commands
-
root@fake> setauths a,b
root@fake> createtable t
root@fake t> insert -l a&b a b c d