accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Local integration tests
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 22:02:34 GMT
Kind of a moot point for the latter if you just avoid running `mvn
install` all the time, no? (and if you need the SNAPSHOT artifact
installed to your local repo, provide the -DskipITs or -DskipTests option)

Pretty sure we shouldn't even bother trying to run the ITs on the ASF
jenkins servers. They're super bogged down so as it is. Generally
speaking though, the tests have been a bit tight in certain test (as in,
even with new hardware, I've never gotten them to ever pass). Given the
work Eric did to get them out of python-land, hopefully they'll get some
more TLC.