accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo flume sink
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:21:28 GMT
Hi Don,

I'd be glad to review and commit this to the Apache Flume project alongside the HBase sink,
if you choose to consider Flume as an option. There have been sinks writing to many systems
(like HBase, ElasticSearch, Solr etc) committed to Flume and an Accumulo Sink would be welcome!

Thanks,
Hari

Thanks,
Hari