accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] JDK 1.7 - Switch for Accumulo 1.6.0
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 22:15:04 GMT
I forgot to mention this, but this vote will be held open for 72
hours. Since I forgot to mention this right away, consider the clock
starting now.
I'll consider the vote as having passed with a majority of voters
approving (vs. unanimous), since I don't think negative votes will be
reconcilable through further discussion, and because I want this
question resolved as quickly as possible at the beginning of the
development cycle, rather than half-way through.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii