accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Danter <adan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo build error
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:19:45 GMT
Hi Josh,

That was very helpful.  It got me passed the tests and my build was
successful.  I'm now trying to build the RPM for Accumulo 1.4.3, but I'm
getting resistance there too.  I'm running the command:

mvn rpm:rpm -N

All I'm getting for an error is an echo of the string of commands it is
trying to execute.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:rpm-maven-plugin:2.0-beta-2:rpm (default-cli) on project
accumulo: RPM build execution returned: '127' executing '/bin/sh -c cd
/home/adanter/accumulo/accumulo-1.4.3/target/rpm/SPECS && rpmbuild -bb
--buildroot /home/adanter/accumulo/accumulo-1.4.3/target/rpm/buildroot
--define '_topdir /home/adanter/accumulo/accumulo-1.4.3/target/rpm'
--target amd64 accumulo.spec'

I feel like there is something I may have to do with Maven or its plugin.

Thanks again for the help earlier.

Andres