accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:47:38 GMT
I'm trying this out.  Based on the name of the parameter
(DEV_ACCUMULO_HOME) I was expecting it to look like a normal accumulo home
directory, but it actually creates
DEV_ACCUMULO_HOME/accumulo-1.6.0-SNAPSHOT-dev/accumulo-1.6.0-SNAPSHOT.  I
can see why you'd want a subdirectory with the version number, but why are
there two subdirectories?

Billie