accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:55:24 GMT
In my git work, there's git integration and we ref tickets in commits. Just
starting with ticket-number and then I can do #comment to add comments, as
well as #resolve to automatically resolve the issue, etc. But I think that
latter one isn't as important since it sounds like there will be a lot of
merging going on