accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo build error
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 02:17:50 GMT
Andres,

That test is known to be a little tight on the timings.

If your system isn't beefy enough to run it in the expected timings, you
can remove the Test annotation on the method, reduce the number of
threads that test will run, or just build the tag without running tests
(mvn package -DskipTests).

- Josh