accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 01:58:13 GMT
For those who are interested:

Fork of CMS site:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/site/branches/git/
Active copy: http://people.apache.org/~elserj/git/git.html
Jira issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1498

I finished a first draft of all but what should be done with Git
during/after a release (outlining RC tags, a final tag and cleanup for
the branch which started said work, with corresponding merges upstream).

Again, any and all help, preferably the form of patchs :D, is welcome,
but comments on ACCUMULO-1498 are the next-best thing. I tried to leave
placeholders on the site for information which needs to finalized by the
devs.