accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 03:04:48 GMT
In an effort to track the abundance of information that we need to
define, manage, etc before making the development switch to git, I've
started a WIP document.

http://people.apache.org/~elserj/git/git.html

Not all of the information included (perhaps "planned to be included" at
this point) in the document is likely candidate for final inclusion in
the site (e.g. steps to contact INFRA, getting github mirrors, etc);
however, I like writing in markdown and this gave me a template without
having to do other lifting of my own.

If people want to contribute, I'm more than happy to put something up in
/accumulo/contrib so that multiple people can directly add/modify
information.