accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Klucar <klu...@gmail.com>
Subject dependency issue in 1.5... again
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 01:13:12 GMT
I know there was a discussion about this earlier, and I'm sorry I missed
the RC testing window, but I'm still having a problem with miniaccumulo in
1.5.

The issue is that in the pom.xml there are dependencies listed as provided.
(commons-*, zookeeper, hadoop-client, log4j)  This means that when I have a
dependency on miniaccumulo, I have to also go depend on these other
libraries. This fact must be learned by reading pom files or launching a
miniaccumulo and reading the class not found errors in the logs.