accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1484644 - in /accumulo/branches/1.5: ./ mini/ mini/src/ mini/src/main/ mini/src/main/java/ mini/src/main/java/org/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/mini/ mini/src...
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 14:23:40 GMT
Corey,

It seems these move were not done is such a way that history was preserved.
  'svn move' should be used, it preserves history.   Although I never use
this.  When I move things around in eclipse it automatically does 'svn
move'.

I looked into how to fix this.  There does not seem to be an easy way other
than reverting the changes and doing a move.

Keith