accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Public filters in JIRA
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 20:59:29 GMT
On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Christopher <ctubbsii@apache.org> wrote:

> Can we create public filters in JIRA?

Christoper,

Did you figure this out?  Go to Issues -> Manage Filters, click on the gear
next to your filter and select Edit.  Make sure Everyone is selected in the
pull-down menu next to Add Shares, click on the + button, and click Save.

And before you do all that, put in an INFRA ticket requesting permission to
share your filters (e.g. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4062).

Billie

I can't seem to figure out how.