accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: asciidoc manual
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 20:07:51 GMT
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM, David Medinets <david.medinets@gmail.com>wrote:

> The new documents look good but can you turn off java highlighting? I find
> the different colors distracting.

Are there any specific colors that are bothering you?  I don't know if this
is configurable, but we could look into it.  For example, I find the colors
in the pdf much more pleasing than the colors in the html, which are
totally different.  The bright red for string literals seems unnecessary.

Billie