accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is C++ code still part of 1.5 release?
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 19:35:26 GMT
I'm happy we're stating our opinions here, but there are also two other
people who believe that the bin should not contain it. That's nice that
you want source code in a binary release, but your opinion is not the
only one. I feel like you're telling me that my opinion is sub-par to
your opinion because it is.

If this is such a sticking point, I move that we completely kill the
notion of source and binary releases and make one tarball that contains
both.