accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: asciidoc manual
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 17:43:28 GMT
Nice! Those code snippets look awesome.

I think the only things that stands out at me are that the tables are a
little gross looking (notably 6.3 and 6.4, "Indexing" and
"Entity-Attribute and Graph Tables"). I'll try to look around tonight,
but is there something we could do to get column and row outlines? Does
asciidoc have any notion of plugins that we could leverage for prettier
tables?

Thanks for looking into this!