accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keys Botzum <kbot...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: MapR compatability
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 02:46:14 GMT
What would you need from us to test this on MapR?

We can certainly spin you up a small cluster running MapR (2.1 or 3.0?). Would you then want
to install Accumulo 1.5 and run the agitator test?

Keys
________________________________
Keys Botzum
Senior Principal Technologist
kbotzum@maprtech.com
443-718-0098
MapR Technologies
http://www.mapr.com

On May 22, 2013, at 2:03 PM, John Vines wrote:

> I'm just operating in the sandbox VM that MapR put out, not a cluster. I was more concerned
about general log writing/recovery. I'm wondering if MapR folks could help with this test.

> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Eric Newton <eric.newton@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you verify that it works well in the presence of the agitator?  That bit of code
is supposed to fence off a tablet server from its own logs after the master determines that
it is supposed to be dead.