accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kumarasiri, Nuwan R" <Nuwan.Kumaras...@rockets.utoledo.edu>
Subject ACCUMULO-1013
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:02:06 GMT
hello,

I would like to write a proposal for [1] as part of GSOC 2013. I would like to know more information
about the project.

To me it seems that the project is about gathering information via JMX then store them in
a storage(such as Apache hadoop) and display them via a GUI(it seems like a web app using
one or combination of those JS graphic libraries). The web app or the stand alone GUI should
be able to poll the storage synchronously/asynchronously for data for the displaying purposes.

Did I miss anything ? Are you looking for additional functionality?

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1013