accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shell documentation appendix
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 22:35:52 GMT
We've been talking about changing the documentation for some time now.
Should we take a poll and commit to the change? Once a decision is made,
the work to convert from latex to the next thing can be parceled out.
However, perhaps we should be taking a whole different approach and
switching to a Semantic Wiki. Is the ability to print chapters a
requirement?