accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject added ssl to monitor page but ran into a issue
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 03:11:59 GMT
I modified the generate_monitor_certificate script to generate a random
code (using 'date +%s | sha256sum | base64 | head -c 32 ; echo') and ran
it. The xml was generated which I put into accumulo-site.xml. Then I
started accumulo. I'm seeing the following error and the monitor page does
not respond. If I remove the extra xml and restart accumulo, the monitor
displays fine.

Any thing I can do to help debug this?

==> tracer_li459-74.debug.log <==
2013-04-15 03:04:35,719 [trace.TraceServer] INFO : waiting to
checking/create the trace table:
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.AccumuloSecurityException: Error
INSUFFICIENT_PROPERTIES for user root - The login properties supplied are
not sufficient for authentication. Please check the requested properties
and try again