accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] remove automatic ticket assignment
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 02:51:22 GMT
After the automatic assignee looks at them, they can always mark them
as unassigned. Though, this seems to work better when there is a more
clearly defined hierarchy of authority for different components.

The point of automatic assignment seems to me to ensure they don't go
overlooked. I agree with John that this could be satisfied with some
sort of notation to distinguish that a ticket has been reviewed. Some
systems have workflows that allow tickets to go from a "New" state to
an "Accepted" one. Can we do that with JIRA?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii