accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integration Tests
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 11:27:14 GMT
The maven-failsafe-plugin is already configured to execute integration
tests in the 1.5 branch and trunk. Simply name your JUnit classes to
execute with the pattern of "*IT" (vs. "*Test" for unit tests), and
they'll execute during the integration test phase of the build
lifecycle. That way, they won't slow down a "mvn package" build, but
they'll still get executed for a full build "mvn verify".

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:01 PM, Corey Nolet <cnolet@texeltek.com> wrote:
> Would it make sense to start putting more integration tests for tablet servers, master,
connector, etc… inside of the accumulo-test module (or some other module)? Seems like it'd
be useful to have tests at the various layers. Until we have a plugin to start up the mini
acc cluster once and only once, I don't want to drastically slow down the build. I would,
however, like to have some integration tests for a current ticket I'm working on.