accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Danter <adan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 20:22:35 GMT
Billie,

I'm a newbie at creating tickets on JIRA.  I want to make sure I have the
right information for each of the fields:

Project:  Ambari
Issue Type: Task  (or Wish?)
integrate Ambari with Accumulo to provide a more robust and extensible
management layer for Accumulo clusters.  The Accumulo tickets related to
this Ambari task are the following:
ACCUMULO-136
ACCUMULO-196

Original Estimate:  <blank>
Labels: gsoc2013, Accumulo

Is the description enough, or should I add more information?

Once I get your blessing, I'll create the ticket.

Thanks,

Andres