accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo 1.4 & 1.5 API comparison
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:06:35 GMT
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 5:12 PM, John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote:

> That's pretty cool, how did you generate it?

Using the scripts linked below.  Also look at test/compat/japi-compliance
in Accumulo.

http://ispras.linuxbase.org/index.php/Java_API_Compliance_Checker
https://github.com/lvc/japi-compliance-checker/

I run the script with an option to ignore removal of deprecated methods.
 This is a feature I asked for on github.

> Why did MutationsRejectedException.getAuthorizationFailures ( ) get changed
> to protected? That seems a little bad all around

That is bad.  I did not notice that.  Its fixed.