accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Summer of Code '13
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:55:30 GMT
Andres

It seems multiple people are interested in looking into Accumulo and
monitoring.  I just labeled the following tickets for gsoc to provide
more options.

ACCUMULO-1256
ACCUMULO-112
ACCUMULO-809

What do people think of these issues for gsoc?

I was also thinking about labeling the following ticket for gsoc, but
was unsure.

ACCUMULO-571

Keith