accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Shell documentation appendix
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:38:39 GMT
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Christopher <ctubbsii@apache.org> wrote:

> I noticed that there's a script that grabs shell output and builds an
> appendix for the user manual PDF. However, that doesn't appear to be
> automated as part of the documentation build profile.
>
> So, the questions are:
> 1) Do we need this?

For 1.5, it seems like we have the following options.

 1. Update it to reflect the commands that exist in 1.5.
 2. Drop it.
 3. Leave it as is.

Whats the current status of this documentation?  Is it based on 1.4 shell
commands?  If so then, option 3 would mean shipping 1.5 w/ documentation
for 1.4 shell commands.  Can option 1 be done quickly for 1.5?