accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Backport of MiniAccumuloCluster v1.5 to v1.4
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 19:26:44 GMT
Thinking about the since tags a bit more, maybe the since tags should
just contain the version that we released first?  That would imply
that maybe the since tags in 1.4.4 would say since 1.5.0?

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM, Corey Nolet <cnolet@texeltek.com> wrote:
> The back porting of the proxy is pretty much complete. I have not submitted the patch
yet because I am not able to run any automated integration tests without the mini Accumulo
cluster. I've gotten pretty far with backporting the Mini Accumulo Cluster and it would be
massively useful to have the it in v1.4 (if it works out well). Anyone against submitting
a separate patch for this when it's complete?