accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: MiniAccumuloCluster backport
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:55:43 GMT
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Corey Nolet <cnolet@texeltek.com> wrote:
> Anyone against bumping the junit version in 1.4.4 to 4.11?

I do not see a problem with that, but I am curious why you ask.  Is
there an issue you are running into?  It think we went to the latest
version in 1.5 because of an issue we were seeing, but I can not
remember what it was.

> On Apr 15, 2013, at 10:40 PM, Keith Turner wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM, Corey Nolet <cnolet@texeltek.com> wrote:
>>> I'm working through the back port from 1.5. I've got it running the basic operations
that are supported in 1.4, however unless I'm missing something vital, the table classpath
feature from 1.5 doesn't seem to be supported.

>>> Since this is a backport feature being rolled into a bug fix version, do you
guys think it should be necessary to carry this feature back? I'm thinking no (especially
since 1.4.4 is supposed to be mostly a bug fix version) but I want to see what you guys think.