accumulo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.accumulo.test.TestAccumuloSplitRecovery 1.5 hangs indefinitely
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:36:55 GMT
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thought about it more, and remembered about the JUnit temp dir. Found that
> the two TServers both lost their ZK lock.
>
> Perhaps the configuration is just a little too constrained?


Possibly.  I noticed the test did not have a timeout set, I added that.


>
>
> On 04/19/2013 09:27 PM, Josh Elser wrote:
>
>> Is anyone else seeing this? I didn't have this happening early this week
>> (Wednesday, maybe?).
>>
>> It gets stuck trying to get the Connector:
>>
>>     at org.apache.accumulo.core.util.**UtilWaitThread.sleep(**
>> UtilWaitThread.java:26)
>>     at org.apache.accumulo.core.**client.impl.ServerClient.**
>> executeRaw(ServerClient.java:**112)
>>     at org.apache.accumulo.core.**client.impl.ServerClient.**
>> execute(ServerClient.java:71)
>>     at org.apache.accumulo.core.**client.impl.ConnectorImpl.<**
>> init>(ConnectorImpl.java:64)
>>     at org.apache.accumulo.core.**client.ZooKeeperInstance.**
>> getConnector(**ZooKeeperInstance.java:227)
>>     at org.apache.accumulo.core.**client.ZooKeeperInstance.**
>> getConnector(**ZooKeeperInstance.java:222)
>>     at org.apache.accumulo.test.**TestAccumuloSplitRecovery.**test(**
>> TestAccumuloSplitRecovery.**java:87)
>>
>> The ZKMain was running, as was the Master; I'm not quite sure how to
>> debug it. I grabbed stacktraces from each process when it happened, and it
>> appears that I can reliably reproduce it (about 3/3 so far).
>>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message