accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VFS class reloading?
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 01:53:19 GMT
Dave,

Patch attached which let me build against 0.20.205.0

Run: mvn package -Dhadoop.profile=0.20 -Passemble

I took the extra second to follow the same convention we have for Hadoop
1 and 2. I completely guessed on the version of jackson-mapper-asl we
should use, so that's why I didn't commit this directly. I think I also
want to mark the jackson-mapper-asl deps as provided? I dunno; it's odd
because the 0.20.205.0 pom didn't directly depend on j-m-a and it's been
far too long a week already to dig further atm ;)

Hope that helps.

On 04/16/2013 08:39 PM, dlmarion@comcast.net wrote:
> Updated my local 1.5 branch and tried to build with "mvn clean package -P assemble -Dhadoop.version=0.20.205.0".
I'm running CDH3 Update 3 locally, so that should work. A bunch of tests failed in core with: