accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backport of MiniAccumuloCluster v1.5 to v1.4
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 01:47:07 GMT
My only concern would be having to add something in 1.5 (read as: delay
the 1.5.0 release) to support the backport. Otherwise, +1 from me.

ps. awesome work so far :D

On 04/03/2013 09:43 PM, Corey Nolet wrote:
> The back porting of the proxy is pretty much complete. I have not submitted the patch
yet because I am not able to run any automated integration tests without the mini Accumulo
cluster. I've gotten pretty far with backporting the Mini Accumulo Cluster and it would be
massively useful to have the it in v1.4 (if it works out well). Anyone against submitting
a separate patch for this when it's complete?