accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Nolet <cno...@texeltek.com>
Subject Re: Backport of MiniAccumuloCluster v1.5 to v1.4
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 23:47:21 GMT
@since tag added to back ported proxy

On Apr 4, 2013, at 7:22 PM, Christopher wrote:

> I think if something does get backported, the @since tags should say
> the version it was first released, followed by a note saying that it
> was backported to the next release of the current series.
>
> Example:
> /**
> * @since 1.5.0, backported to 1.4.4
> */
>
> A more succinct syntax might be:
> /**
> * @since 1.5.0,1.4.4
> */
>

> --
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>

> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Keith Turner <keith@deenlo.com> wrote:
>> Thinking about the since tags a bit more, maybe the since tags should
>> just contain the version that we released first?  That would imply
>> that maybe the since tags in 1.4.4 would say since 1.5.0?
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM, Corey Nolet <cnolet@texeltek.com> wrote:
>>> The back porting of the proxy is pretty much complete. I have not submitted the
patch yet because I am not able to run any automated integration tests without the mini Accumulo
cluster. I've gotten pretty far with backporting the Mini Accumulo Cluster and it would be
massively useful to have the it in v1.4 (if it works out well). Anyone against submitting
a separate patch for this when it's complete?