accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Nolet <cno...@texeltek.com>
Subject Re: MiniAccumuloCluster backport
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 00:36:19 GMT
Anyone against bumping the junit version in 1.4.4 to 4.11?

On Apr 15, 2013, at 10:40 PM, Keith Turner wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM, Corey Nolet <cnolet@texeltek.com> wrote:
>> I'm working through the back port from 1.5. I've got it running the basic operations
that are supported in 1.4, however unless I'm missing something vital, the table classpath
feature from 1.5 doesn't seem to be supported.

>> Since this is a backport feature being rolled into a bug fix version, do you guys
think it should be necessary to carry this feature back? I'm thinking no (especially since
1.4.4 is supposed to be mostly a bug fix version) but I want to see what you guys think.