accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backporting ProxyServer for 1.4.2
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 15:14:35 GMT
But since 1.4.2 (and now 1.4.3) have already been released, what good would
that do you? It sounds like you would have to install a new version no
matter what.

Do you mean you're stuck on a 1.4 series version? If that's the case, it
would depend on the patch, but I'd probably be ok with it as long as you
don't require a 1.4.4 to deploy the change.