accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a style file for NetBeans?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 04:27:57 GMT
There seems to be roughly 84,000 checkstyle errors in trunk (1.6) just
using mvn checkstyle:checkstyle. Would you know how to develop a
better checkstyle check designed for Accumulo's style?

Admittedly this is not a high priority but it would provide an
opportunity for people not familiar with the source code to make or
suggest patches.