accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 02:08:48 GMT
I hate ignoring things. It makes me uneasy. I'm looking at the other
tests as well. For example, the AccumuloDFSBase class depends on
running /bin/sh to find a umask. No reason that dependency can't be
mocked out during testing... If nothing else, this research will form
my own set of Accumulo Zen Koans.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM,  <dlmarion@comcast.net> wrote:

> Take a look at my other email on this subject, it might be better to just add the profile
that I mentioned and add this to the list of ignored tests for now. I know that there is a
ticket for removing ACCUMULO_HOME in all places.