accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release 1.4.3?
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 16:29:47 GMT
Putting out a release and testing it requires significant effort.  It will
delay the 1.5.0 release unless we can get some additional resources to
perform the work in parallel.

I'm for releasing 1.4.3 because I'm supporting customers using 1.4.2 with
patches, which is not ideal.

If you vote +1, consider moving the process ahead by volunteering your time
to build and test the release candidates.

-Eric