accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Project
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:35:43 GMT
Hi Josh,

Thank you for the prompt response.

As Eric mentioned in ACCUMULO-594 I can see there are lot of things
that can be done in the monitoring space. Some of the things include
improving JMX. Also in one Jira it says to kind of abandon the monitor
and use another library (monitoring tool) for monitoring using JMX.
Also there are Jiras for improving the existing monitor visualization
as well. (so I'm bit confused)

As you've mentioned I think it would be really helpful to define the scope.

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Supun Kamburugamuva