accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Project
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:17:14 GMT
Supun,

I'd be happy to help out in this regard.

I've been trying to catch up on what I need to do to be an "official"
mentor, but we can use the dev list or the ACCUMULO-594 ticket to start
documenting how and what you want to approach the project.

I know the ticket was rather open-ended; perhaps we can work towards
refining its scope a bit more? Start working towards getting you and all
of us on the same page.

- Josh