accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backporting ProxyServer for 1.4.2
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 16:52:17 GMT
Cool, definitely. I was a bit confused when you said you were stuck on
1.4.2 but wanted a patch put in 1.4 :)

I'm really curious to see the crazy things people use the proxy to do.
Please keep reporting back your successes (and bug findings). It's great
that these things are getting found.

On 03/23/2013 12:29 PM, Corey Nolet wrote:
> Sounds good. I could support the whole 1.4 series. I'm just going to clean up the thrift
file and remove the methods from the proxy service that don't apply. I could do this on my
own but I figured it may be useful to you guys as well since a lot of people are still on
1.4.* and will be for awhile.