accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Nolet <cno...@texeltek.com>
Subject Re: Backporting ProxyServer for 1.4.2
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 16:29:38 GMT
Sounds good. I could support the whole 1.4 series. I'm just going to clean up the thrift file
and remove the methods from the proxy service that don't apply. I could do this on my own
but I figured it may be useful to you guys as well since a lot of people are still on 1.4.*
and will be for awhile.

Sent from my iPad