accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:51:55 GMT
I'd have to agree with you, David. I like MiniAccumuloCluster and think
there is great worth to be had from it. We should do the most we can to
make it easy to use.

I will say that I imagine it to be difficult to pinpoint exactly when
Accumulo is "up". If there isn't a good way to avoid your exception by
blocking internally, some documentation/warning is a good idea.

david.medinets@gmail.com