accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:51:58 GMT
I add the VFS2 jar to my classpath. Now this message is displaying:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Initialize
process returned 1
	at org.apache.accumulo.test.MiniAccumuloCluster.start(MiniAccumuloCluster.java:326)
	at com.codebits.accumulo.MapReduceExample.main(MapReduceExample.java:55)

The code that generates this message is

    Process initProcess = exec(Initialize.class, "--instance-name",
INSTANCE_NAME, "--password", config.getRootPassword(), "--username",
"root");
    int ret = initProcess.waitFor();
    if (ret != 0) {
      throw new RuntimeException("Initialize process returned " + ret);
    }

There are no log files in the /tmp directory. Not sure what to do from
here. I will look at the Initialize class for clues.