accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publish the maven site content?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:24:40 GMT
I don't know how often we'd want to build the site... maybe once per
release. But I don't see a problem adding it to the "content" section
of CMS, in a version-specific subdirectory (like:
maven-site/<release-version>). I don't think there's much risk of
accidental publication, especially since we don't (yet) have links to
navigate there.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii