accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website vs. Flex
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:56:08 GMT
I like the style, but I think it might require some
content-restructuring (esp. the front page). Also, one thing I really
liked on the Flex page was the menus.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Gabe Bell <christiangeek@gmail.com> wrote:
> Took a stab at it for a bit using styling cues from Twitter bootstrap, if the community
likes it I can create a SVN patch. Also I am an engineer not a designer so comments/review
and subsequently iterations are expected :).