accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From John Vines <jvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website vs. Flex
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:06:16 GMT
Because this is a community developing a distributed key-value store, not a
community developing a common interface for elegant front ends? Seriously,
it would be cool if we had a nice website, but it's not really in our
strong suit. It's like going to an interior designers house and asking why
doesn't our house look as well put together as it.

--
Cheers
~John