accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Gabe Bell <christiang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website vs. Flex
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 02:36:58 GMT
Agreed on the content restructuring, maybe a new theme could speed that up.
When you say the menus, do you mean the style or the drop-down function?
This design could implement drop-downs without JS - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/265949/AccumuloDropdown.mov
(600kb MOV file on Dropbox)
On Feb 26, 2013, at 5:56 PM, Christopher <ctubbsii@apache.org> wrote:

> I like the style, but I think it might require some
> content-restructuring (esp. the front page). Also, one thing I really
> liked on the Flex page was the menus.
>
> --
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>

> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Gabe Bell <christiangeek@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Took a stab at it for a bit using styling cues from Twitter bootstrap, if the community
likes it I can create a SVN patch. Also I am an engineer not a designer so comments/review
and subsequently iterations are expected :).